Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunny, then rainy Weekend



It started raining last evening and hasn't stopped, so it's pretty messy out there now! My son and I did do a little yard work Friday afternoon and Saturday morning, getting the yard picked up a little and the lawn mowed for the first time this year (and bending the lawn mower blade going over a root, too! oh well . . .). I shot off a number of pictures, some more of the weed flowers, which Jeannette was asking about last week. So I'll post some here and some on Flickr . . .




The little blue flowers were not out last weekend, and the lavender ones have grown tremendously since then. They are almost drowning out the grape hyaciths! The pussy willow is now bursting forth, and the dogwoods are starting to open. Not to mention the dandelions!! The tulips and daffodils are still going strong, too!

No comments: