
I love green tea! But I had a box of it sitting on the top of my computer for a month or so, waiting for me to finish drawing it. I stopped drinking the tea since I would have thrown out the empty box, but finally decided I needed to buckle down and just do it, so here is the result! Oh, and just to let you know, I used that last tea bag today! Yum!





4 comments:
Hi Kathleen! (waving madly) I know I've already told you how gorgeous I think this drawing is on your Flickr site but I thought I'd pop in and visit here ... thanks for putting the address up on Flickr!
Thanks for visiting, Mariana, I really appreciate your stopping by! And thank you so much for your lovely comments! I guess I got so many comments on this drawing on Flickr so quickly because of its colour. I should do more colour in my drawings, but it just takes so much longer and my time is so limited . . .
Oh, and thanks for posting that info about your cards--that's great! Maybe I should try it with some of my drawings . . .
Terrific job on this. It's so realistic that I thought the small image was a photo but enlarged it's a wonderful drawing with great perspective.
I just found out that the latest EDM challenge is "Green", so I will certainly consider this my green drawing!
Post a Comment