Saturday, April 21, 2007

Greeting Cards!!

After my friend Mariana posted her new experience setting up a greeting card store (see her blog post: http://www.mrana.typepad.com/bitbybit/ ), I thought it would be a great idea for some of the other of us Flickr artsy types to do, too. So I went to the site where Mariana has her shop:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/default.asp and set up one of my own:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/kayork
It takes a bit of doing to get something set up really nicely, so I certainly have more work to do! But take a look at Mariana's store--she has done a really great job:
http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/floatinglemons

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

mrana said...

Thank you Kathleen! Love your tulip card (have bought it already of course!) and the subway sketch hat series is cool! Hope to see more of your work up there soon ...

K said...

Thank YOU, Mariana!! You are my first greeting card sale at this wonderful new site! Thank you for finding it! I will want to buy some of yours, too, but that'll have to wait just a little bit.