Friday, April 13, 2007

EveryDay Matters


I have been very busy this week and didn't get much drawing done, but I was able to finish this drawing today incorporating 3 of the weekly challenges from the Everyday Matters group.
It really was a little hard to see my glasses properly when they were lying on the table in front of me instead of wearing them!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

This is great Kathleen! You handled everything very well and your glasses are super considering you weren't able to wear them to draw them!!!

Anyhow, busy here too and not much time for drawing this week for me either. I joined a Charm swap for the retreat so working on those right now as the hostess is waiting on them. We're setting up a quick meeting for all *charmers* at the event in between classes and she's handing out goodie bags with all the charms in them. We're to make 26 charms so it will be a nice full bracelet when it's done!

Take care and have a great weekend. It's finally warming up a bit here and the snow is going (again)

K said...

Glad your snow is melting, Laura! Hope your weekend does turn out to be spring-like!

Can you tell me more about the charm bracelets? You're getting to pick from the charms and put them on the bracelets? I was just wondering about the process since you said you were going to make 26 charms, so I didn't know if you were hand-making some of them! Sounds fun, if a bit of work!