
Well yesterday I said I would post my multiple-EDM drawing next week, but I finished it this morning and decided to take a picture of it with my camera, instead of waiting until Monday to scan it at work. So here is:
Soap Dispenser and EDM #'s 7, 24, 64, 84, 94, 96, 106 & 110
The EDM numbers refer to:
#7: bottle from your kitchen, #24: piece of fruit (banana), #34: sink, #84: bread, #94: spoon, #96: something sweet: chocolate bar; #106: something sour: lemon, #111: bowl.
The soap dispenser also enabled the drawing to be uploaded to the Flickr "Soap" group pool!
*
Now today I went to my mom's, and it being about 100 miles further south, there were some flowers to draw! I can't load them on to the computer here, but I did do a little watercolor (my first in ages!) of a clump of daffodils. I am also a member of the Botanical Art group on Yahoo and Flickr, so I will put up my little painting there, too, as soon as I am able.
Have a nice rest of the weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment