Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Night


My son has been sick this week and is still recovering, although he did go back to school today. The meal I made for him Wednesday night was the genesis of a drawing I did incorprating quite a few EDM challenges (illustrated here). After he went to bed tonight I started another drawing incorporating at least four more challenges. I will post that one some time next week. I also started a color drawing this evening, but that won't be done until next week, either. This weekend will be busy, just like all the others! For more commentary on the dinner drawing, see my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/56625635@N00/430464017/

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Kathleen, just commented on your latest sketches at Flickr but wanted to stop by your *home* too =)

Also, I was thinking of the way we're grouping challenges together and I hope it doesn't seem to anyone that we're trying to get them done quickly and over with - you know what I mean?? Oh well in the end we decide what we want to draw and how much time we want to invest, right? I know for me something has to really interest me in some way before I feel like drawing it rather than picking a subject off of a list, just my thoughts anyway. Life's too short and time is precious!

Have a great weekend! =)

K said...

Hi Laura,
From what I know about the Everyday Matters group they are pretty laid-back, so I certainly don't think anyone will mind if we try to catch up by doing more than one challenge at a time. I might just give up if I had to do it that way as I'm sure I would never catch up!
You have a great weekend, too!