Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Moly-X Project and New Blog Find!


I am a bit overwhelmed by all that's going on at the moment--summer starting, three jobs going on, taking care of my mom, doing artwork, behind on correspondence, house-cleaning, gardening, paperwork, etc, etc!! One of my art projects is participating in the Moly_X_23 group. We have sent our Molys around one full circuit already and are now trying to get the second round moving. Well, I have fallen way behind what with everything else going on (my apologies, X-23ers!!), but I did finally get my new picture started this week. It is probably going to take a little while to get this done, but I'm patient! :) Hope everyone else is!



In the meantime, I ran across anew blog tonight, following on from touching base with my friend Kimberley Shaw's blog, the new one is called A Vintage Touch, authored by the amazing artist, Lara Harris. You must go take a look at her blog, and you can enter her giveaway for a fabulous original oil of one of YOUR favourite things! I'm thinking a teacup! :) Here's her address: please take a look! She's also on Flickr, my favourite place on the 'Net! http://www.avintagetouch.blogspot.com// Hopefully the link appears clickably in this post, too! I'm just not sure where! :) -- Oh! I've just discovered, if you click the title of this post it will take you directly to Lara's blog! Try it! :)

No comments: