Friday, November 21, 2008

Hard Times



It's been awhile since I've stopped by my dear old blog, but I thought I should do so, update my profile photo (I have to admit I was using an old yearbook picture :), I just thought it was cute; now I have a current picture, albeit posterized and cropped to hide most of the age effects! :))

Anyway, I need to mention that I have been laid off from my job, so I am kind of struggling financially, so I'm hopeful my Etsy shop will take off more and I can make some money that way. See the link in the sidebar to the left and please take a look. Also, f you're interested, you can go to my Flickr account and see more of what I do artistically.

Shown above is a custom drawing I did for an Etsy client. I can do something similar for you, too, if you like! Just let me know, either through the Etsy site, or through Flickrmail on the Flickr site.


Thank you all so much. I do hope you are weathering the current economic storm better than I am!

1 comment:

K said...

Many thanks, Barbara. I apologize that I don't post here very often at this point. My Flickr pages are where I tend to keep in touch with the world! :)