Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September Artistamp Entry



Here is my sheet of Artistamp ATC's for the September swap before I cut them apart and mounted them. I did a single drawing in pencil, then scanned it and duplicated it, then color penciled them all in at one time. The stamps are made individually, each sketched and then watercolored; then I cut them out with my perforation scissors (yay! thank you Ria for getting them for me!!), and glued them on the ATCs.

2 comments:

Susan Tuttle said...

What a beautiful image--the colors are so appealing!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blog! I really enjoyed reading about how you juggle life. I am finding that artists get very little sleep!

Susan
xo

K said...

Hi Susan, and thanks for stopping by my place! Thank you for your lovely comment on my Artistamp ATCs. And yes, they did involve some loss of sleep! :~)
Maybe I'll go to bed earlier tonight!