I just found out from my friend Mariana about the Every Day in May group http://www.frenchtoastgirl.com/weblog/blogger.shtml
What fun to have a whole bunch of arty types doing something everyday and then posting it for all to see (at the Flickr Every Day in May group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/everydayinmay/
What fun!
BTW, I still haven't figured out how to insert a link into my posts, sorry about that! You'll have to copy and paste the links instead. :-(
Saturday, May 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Nice work, Kathleen ~
If you go to my blog and 'email me' your email addy, I can tell you how to do the active links in your posts. I tried to tell you in my comment here but Blogger wouldn't accept the broken links that I needed to do to explain the process.
Hi, Serena, that's awfully sweet of you! I'm not very good at technical thiings, I'm afraid . . . well, I'm off to your blog now!
Hi Kathleen! I think it's great to be in other groups together, I know it makes me far more comfortable to have familiar and supportive faces around. Look forward to seeing your daily May drawings (and botanical art!) ... It's been hard finding time to get mine done (late nights and too little sleep) but I'm determined to do it!
Hi Mariana,
I agree about seeing friends at different groups--it's quite wonderful! I went to see a historic church before my son's baseball game yesterday and then took my sketchbook to the game. This time I didn't draw any baseball action--it took me the whole game to finish the sketch from the church! I'll get that posted tomorrow after I can scan it.
I know what you mean about late nights and too little sleep too!! There is just TOO MUCH that needs to get done. Sometimes I don't get it all done because I have spent too much time on my Flickr addiction!
Exactly! I've had a long day and just finished todays drawing and I should be in bed but what am I doing instead? :) Will look out for your drawing tomorrow, I love hearing the stories that lead up to them.
Hey Kathleen - Just catching up, and I missed the start of Every Day in May (family visit), though I've been watching it now and think it's great. If you didn't solve the "add a link" thing, email me. I know Serena said she could help, so I'm guessing you're all set.
You write very well.
Post a Comment