
OK, here it is! SO in this drawing it's really "four eyes"!
When I first heard the Artwords topic of the week I immediately thought of looking at my eyes in the rearview mirror for some reason. Maybe because you only see a sliver of face, so it's easier to draw, and less like a whole self-portrait!





2 comments:
I saw the sketch at Flickr the other day (but didn't realize it was a "theme/prompt" response). And now I'm here and see the photos, too. It is so funny to see them. I took a whole set like this a month or so ago when I was obsessing about white hair. And then I happened to take another whole set last week in the car. Great sketch for a "four eyes" theme!
Hi Amy! Glad to have you stop by!
Good thing the photos were so shadowy, I actually have light brown hair with quite a few gray ones!
Post a Comment