I am just starting this blog (isn't everyone starting one, or continuing one by now? well, no, but . . .)
and I wanted to let everyone know that art is a big part of my life now (again).
To see my artwork, please go to my Flickr account:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56625635@N00/
I am also just beginning to think about selling some of my artwork, or reproductions, on etsy.com:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5066463
In days to come I hope to put down some of my thoughts on things, and welcome your comments.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yay, I'm the first one to comment! Congrats on your new blog Kathleen and welcome to Blogland! I hope this post is one of many, many more to come!!! =)
Thanks so much for visiting at my blog too and also for your lovely comments on my latest CP piece (and also on my collage/journal entry, and glad you enjoyed a peek into my internal ticking, it's incessant at times and I could probably write a book lol!)
Yes I have been very busy with work and some things got sidelined, like posting @ Flickr. I always make time for anyone who stops by my blog though. I think it's very important to support and share with other artists, we all grow together that way =)
Wow, thanks for commenting, Laura! I really don't know how much I am going to be able to blog, it just seems like an awful lot of effort! But I really agree about supporting each other and sharing things together! I think I have grown alot in an artist over the past couple of momnths by, first, drawing every day, and second by getting all the feedback and support from other people.
And I don't know if you get notices of comments after you comment on someone else's blog, or do you have to check back with their blogs all the time? Also, Blogger is tied to my gmail account, which I very rarely use (I use my yahoo account daily), so I'm not sure how this all will work! Yahoo has a blog system (Yahoo 360 degrees), but I haven't done much with that either. I guess I am just kind of getting my feet wet and seeing what works. But it's nice to know I have a friend on Blogger!
Post a Comment